Doppelherz aktiv Vital Materna Plus Capsules For Conception, Pregnancy & Breastfeeding Support, Pack of 30's
- Advanced formula Intended to support conception, pregnancy and breastfeeding
- Assist women through their pregnancy from the conception time until the end of the breastfeeding period
- Folic acid for periconceptional folate supplementation
- Meet maternal dietary requirements
- With DHA, folic acid, iodine, iron, vitamin D and zinc
- Supports a healthy pregnancy and the development of the baby
- Doppelherz® aktiv Vital Materna Plus Capsule is a food supplement to assist women through their pregnancy from the conception time until the end of the breastfeeding period. Folic acid is required for proper neural tube closure, which happens between the 22nd and the 28th day of pregnancy, when the woman might not even know that she is pregnant. This is why it is advised to women wanting children to daily consume folic acid at least 4 weeks before planned conception. Omega-3 fatty acids, in particular DHA, are important for eyes and brain development of the fetus. Vitamin C supports the immune system and decreases the risk of iron- deficiency anemia by favoring iron assimilation. Vitamin E is an antioxidant of the cell membranes that slows-down cellular aging. Vitamin D helps calcium fixation in the bones. Vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and pantothenic acid play an important role in nutrient assimilation and energy release from sugars and lipids. Vitamin B2 is required for cell protection, in particular nerve cells. Vitamin B12 is involved in cell growth and function and in the balance of the nervous system. Biotin is used to build healthy skin, hair and nails. Iodine is essential for thyroid hormones production, which control several processes such as growth, energy-yielding metabolism and fetus brain and bone development. Iron is required for hemoglobin formation and for oxygen transport. Iron needs double during pregnancy. Zinc has an important function in cell regeneration and protection. Together with vitamin C it strengthens the immune system. Magnesium activates several enzymes and influences energy-yielding metabolism and function of the neuromuscular system. Recent scientific works show that a good supply with particular vitamins, minerals and nutrients in the two months preceding conception have a positive impact on the health of the child to be born. Even healthy women eating a balanced diet should take a folic acid supplement around the time of conception and in early pregnancy in order to support proper development of the embryo. Other very important nutrients for both the mother and the baby are Vitamins B6, B12 , C, D and E which a required for the function of numerous metabolic pathways.
- Supports conception, pregnancy and breast-feeding
- Helps women meet dietary requirements ensuring a healthy pregnancy
- Helps ensuring growth and development of a vigorous baby
- Supports the immune system and decreases the risk of iron- deficiency anemia
- Exerts a positive impact on health of the child to be born
- Provides a carefully selected and balanced combination of vitamins, minerals, trace elements, fish oil and beta-carotene
- Consumption recommendation: Take 1 to 2 capsules daily at meal with enough liquid. Do not chew.
- Note: Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet.
- The product should be stored out of the reach of children. Do not store above 25 °C.
|No Gluten,No Lactose
|Country of Origin