Doppelherz aktiv Supra Folic + B-Complex Tablets For Cell Division & Energy Support, Pack of 30's
- Intended for people who want to support their body's supply with B-Vitamins
- Especially helps women during the first trimester of pregnancy
- Periconceptional folic acid supplement
- 600ug folic acid and all B-Vitamins in 1 tablet
- DEPOT time-release for a better assimilation
- Doppelherz® aktiv Supra Folic + B-Complex Tablets contain a B-complex that helps to supply the organism with all B-vitamins day after day. Doppelherz® Supra Folic comprises a total of 8 vitamins: folic acid, vitamin B1, vitamin B2, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, pantothenic acid, niacin and biotin. They are all structured differently and take on different tasks in the body. Nevertheless, they mesh like gears, complement each other in their functions and are closely interwoven. As a component of coenzymes, B-vitamins play a role in “energy production from food”. The vitamins biotin, niacin, vitamins B1, B2, B6 and B12 contribute to normal energy metabolism and support the normal function of the nervous system. Pantothenic acid plays a role in normal mental performance. Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to the normal formation of red blood cells, which are responsible for the transport of oxygen in the blood. In addition, they contribute to the normal functioning of the immune system. Folic acid plays a role in cell division and is involved in the process of blood formation. Hence, B-Vitamins should be provided in sufficient amounts every day through the diet, as the body is not able to store them efficiently. This is the reason why unbalanced diets may lead to depletion of certain B-Vitamins. Women trying for a baby should pay special attention to consuming enough B-Vitamins, in particular Folates or Folic acid which intake has been shown to reduce the risk of neural tube defects. Intake of a B-Complex also profits the cardiovascular system, since Vitamins B6 and B12 contribute to reduce homocysteine, while Vitamins B1 and B2 support proper function of the heart. Effectiveness of a supplementation with Folic acid is higher when it is supplied along with other B-Vitamins. Moreover, absorption rate is improved when the B-Vitamins are embedded in a time-release matrix: progressive dissolution of the tablet in the intestine, thanks to the DEPOT technology, releases the vitamins at a rate the organism can better deal with.
- Contributes to a normal energy-yielding metabolism
- Folic acid helps reduce the risk of developmental abnormalities such as neural tube defects
- Contributes to the function of the nervous system
- Supports the normal function of the immune system
- Contributes to blood formation
- Supports cell division and renewal
- DEPOT time-releases micronutrients in a timely manner for a better assimilation
- Consumption recommendation: Take 1 tablet daily at meal with enough liquid. Do not chew.
- Note: Do not exceed the stated recommended daily dosage! Food supplements should not be used as a substitute for a varied diet. The product should be stored out of the reach of children. Not suitable for children under 12 years. Do not store above 25 °C.
|Net Pack Weight(gram)
|Country of Origin