Bebelac Junior Nutri 7 In 1 Stage 4 Growing-Up Milk Formula For 3-6 Year Kid 800g
- Provides kids with the nutrients they need to grow and thrive
- Provides energy, hydration and nutrients, so your child will grow healthy
- Cow's milk-based baby formula for babies from 3 to 6 years of age
- Provides key nutrients for growth
- Incorporated with calcium, iron, vitamin D and zinc
- Formulation based on your baby's specific issues and needs
- Enriched with milk fat, DHA, AA, nucleotides, minerals and vitamins
- Bebelac Junior Nutri 7 In 1 Stage 4 Growing-Up Milk Formula For 3-6 Year Kid is a nutritionally complete formula, containing calcium, iron, omega 3, prebiotics, Vitamin C, D and Zinc. It is gentle on the tummy and supports your child's growth and development needs; all in one pack! From six months onward, in addition to relying on milk, your baby needs complimentary foods in order to get the nutrients needed to continue to grow and develop. Breastmilk is best as it is designed by nature to give your baby everything in just the right balance. However, if you are unable to breastfeed, it is good to know that Bebelac Nutri 7-in-1, offers your baby with the precise nutrition, tailored for each development stage. Bebelac Nutri 7 In 1 Stage 4 Milk Formula is designed as a complete substitute for human milk to meet the full nutritional needs of babies. This exclusive blend of nutrients helps support baby's overall growth and development. Bebelac Nutri 7 In 1 Stage 4 Kid's Milk Formula is nutritionally complete, suitable as the sole source of nutrition, also as part of a weaning diet.
- Supports cognitive development and immune response
- Promotes bone growth, gut health, vision development and physical growth of the child
- Contains nucleotides that is important for all biological processes including cell division
- Enhances the brain function and improves vision health of the kid
- Helps meet the daily nutrition requirement of the kid
- Supports overall healthy growth and development of your baby
- Good hygiene is very important when making up a formula feed. Please follow the preparation instructions provided by the manufacturer on the pack. The feeding table is based on the average requirements of infants. The amount per feed and the number of feeds per day may be adjusted to the individual needs of your baby. Ask your doctor for advice. It's important to cool the formula so it's not too hot to drink.
- IMPORANT: Breastfeeding is best for babies and a healthy diet / maternal nutrition is important when breastfeeding. A decision not to Breastfeed can be difficult to reverse. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. It is recommended that all formula milks be used on the advice of a doctor. All preparation and feeding instructions should be followed carefully as inappropriate preparation could lead to health hazards.
- Storage: Should be stored in a cool, dry place; do not refrigerate, and use contents within four weeks of opening. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
|Age Group||3 To 6 Years|
|Net Pack Weight(gram)||800|
|Quantity Per Pack||1|
|Storage Temperature||Cool Temperature|