Pampers Pure Protection Dermatologically Tested Perfume Free Diapers, Size 3, For 6-10 Kg Baby, Pack of 31's
- To absorb the moisture of the baby's excretions so that the baby does not become immediately fussy
- Keeps the sensitive skin of the baby dry and moisturized
- Contain premium cotton and soft plant-based fibres
- No perfume, natural rubber latex, chlorine bleaching and all EU 26 allergens
- Also made without lotion
- Up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness
- Hypoallergenic and dermatologically tested
- Designed with reassuring Wetness Indicator
- Hygienic and safe way of handling the baby
- Comfortable superior fit
- Pampers Pure Protection diapers help to protect your baby's delicate skin from wetness and related discomfort. Pampers Pure Protection diapers are crafted with materials that contain premium cotton, soft plant-based fibres, and other thoughtfully selected materials. Pampers Pure Protection diapers are hypoallergenic with 0% perfume, chlorine bleaching and latex (natural rubber latex) and 100% Pampers Dryness, also dermatologically tested for your baby's delicate skin. Because your baby deserves skin-loving care without compromise, Pampers Pure Protection delivers up to 12 hours of Pampers dryness. They have features you and your baby will love, like adorable prints and Pampers' reassuring Wetness Indicator. And Pampers Pure Protection diapers are made with 100% certified renewable electricity and responsibly sourced fluff pulp. Pampers is dedicated to every baby's happy, healthy development. No wonder parents worldwide rely on pampers for products they can truly rely on.
- Protects your baby's delicate belly with a perfectly contoured fit
- Wetness indicator let's you know when it might be time for a change
- Reduces the occurrence of diaper rashes
- Keeps the skin drier and, as a result, healthier
- Keeps moisture away from your baby's skin
- Protects clothes from leaks and stains
- Allows your baby's skin to breathe and stay dry
- Open the diaper and slide it under your baby while gently lifting your little one's legs and feet. The back part with the adhesive strips should be about level with your baby's bellybutton. Bring the front part of the diaper up between your baby's legs and onto their belly. Bring the adhesive strips around and fasten snugly. Be careful not to stick the tape onto your baby's skin.
- Always wash your hands well before and after changing your baby's diaper to prevent the spread of germs.
- Make sure that the nappy fits snuggly around the waist and thighs by running your fingers around the edges and checking that there are no gaps and it fits comfortably. If you prefer to have a nappy that is loose-fitting you may experience leakage due to the gaps.
- Keep packaging away from babies and children to avoid suffocation/strangulation
|Diapers by Weight range||5-10Kg|
|Country of Origin||Germany|