Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers With Aloe Vera Lotion & Leakage Protection, Size 4+, For 10-15 kg Baby, Pack of 15's
- To absorb the moisture of the baby's excretions so that the baby does not become immediately fussy
- Keeps the sensitive skin of the baby dry and moisturized
- Infused with aloe vera lotion
- All around wetness protection for dry and healthy skin
- With ultra-leakage protection
- Features double leak guards
- Newly designed for better comfort and fit
- Hygienic and safe way of handling the kids
- Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers protect your little one's soft skin, keeping it perfectly dry and well hydrated. With the new addition of aloe vera moisturizing lotion, Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers offer your bundles of joy all-around protection, more than 12 hours of leakage protection, and keep their skin healthy, soft, and dry. Three absorbing channels distribute wetness evenly and lock it better, using the full diaper from front to back for up to 100% leakage protection and 13 hours of dryness. Formulated to protect your baby for more than 12 hours, these ultra-absorbent Pampers diapers are comfortable and safe for long-term wear. Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers also keeps your baby's bottom dry also helps to prevent diaper rash. Pampers Baby-Dry Diapers feature improved, protective cuffs on both sides for better containment of liquids. The double leak-guard barriers fit snugly around your baby's legs to help keep messes contained. These baby diapers come with newly designed bigger and wider sides for your baby's improved comfort at any time. The newly designed baby diapers allow them to move freely by providing a great fit while staying dry, so they can play and dance without restriction. Designed with German technology, these diapers are all your baby needs to be comfortable and totally protected, while preserving his soft healthy skin.
- Offers comfort and dryness all night long
- Fits better and offers up to 100% leakage protection for your child
- Reduces the occurrence of diaper rashes
- Keeps the skin drier and, as a result, healthier
- Keeps moisture away from your baby's skin
- Protects clothes from leaks and stains
- Allows your baby's skin to breathe and stay dry
- Open the diaper and slide it under your baby while gently lifting your little one's legs and feet. The back part with the adhesive strips should be about level with your baby's bellybutton. Bring the front part of the diaper up between your baby's legs and onto their belly. Bring the adhesive strips around and fasten snugly. Be careful not to stick the tape onto your baby's skin.
- Always wash your hands well before and after changing your baby's diaper to prevent the spread of germs.
- Make sure that the nappy fits snuggly around the waist and thighs by running your fingers around the edges and checking that there are no gaps and it fits comfortably. If you prefer to have a nappy that is loose-fitting you may experience leakage due to the gaps.
- Keep packaging away from babies and children to avoid suffocation/strangulation
|Diapers by Weight range
|Country of Origin
|Modern Products Company