Braun ExactFit 1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Model: BUA5000
- Easy and compact blood pressure monitoring
- Enables systolic, diastolic blood pressure and pulse measurement
- Clinically proven professional accuracy
- Includes 1 monitor, Universal cuff size 22-42cm, Owner's Manual & 4 AA 1.5V batteries
- With Memory function and Battery charge Indicator
- Blood pressure range of measurement: 30-280mmHg
- Pulse range of measurement: 40-199beats/minute
- Automatic inflation
- Battery life: 400 measurements
- Warranty period: 2 Years
- ESH Protocol validated
- Braun ExactFit™1 Upper Arm Blood Pressure Monitor Model: BUA5000 is a blood pressure monitor that has been developed for easy and accurate blood pressure measurements from the upper arm. The blood pressure monitor consists of LCD display, Power button, Hose Port, Battery compartment, Connector, Arm cuff, Air Hose involving oscillometric principle. This is not a connected device and the manual entry Braun Healthy heart mobile Application is free and available on the App Store & on Google Play. The application then enables instant smart analysis of your readings, customized reminders to remember your next doctor’s appointment, Relaxation guide to effectively help rest prior to your next blood pressure measurement, advices on how to improve your blood pressure over time, Rewards function to enjoy the progress as well as sharing option to notify your doctor or people closest to you with your blood pressure readings. Braun ExactFit™ 1 Blood pressure monitors will enable you to conveniently and accurately monitor your blood pressure on your own. Validated by the European Society for Hypertension, Braun’s blood pressure monitors offer clinically tested accuracy at the time of manufacture. This easy-to-use device with one button operation displays fitting instructions directly printed on the cuff and presents a large display for easy read.
- Big and easy to read LCD display
- Simple one button operation
- Stores last or latest reading
- One cuff size fits all arm circumferances
- Manual entry to monitor your blood pressure and track progress in the Braun Healthy Heart App
- One minute auto-power off
- Compact and portable design
- Sit on a chair with your feet flat on the floor, place your arm on the table so that the cuff is at the same level as your heart and wrap the cuff snugly around your arm.
- Press power button to begin. The measurement starts automatically. While measurement is in progress, do not move or speak.
- The cuff will first inflate and then deflate. At the end of the measurement there are 2 final beep sounds and the reading is displayed.
- Test results will be saved into the memory automatically.
- MEMORY FUNCTION: To recall the reading, press and hold the power button for at least 2 seconds while the unit is switched off. When all the display elements are shown, release the power button and the screen will show the last reading with an symbol.
|Country of Origin