Terms and Conditions
Football Fever Terms & Conditions
All persons (Participants) entering Aster Pharmacy agrees that the Promotion Rules, as set out in these “terms and conditions “shall apply and are binding on them. TLC Marketing Worldwide (Pty) Ltd (“TLC”) and Aster Pharmacy are collectively referred to as the “Promoters” in respect of the Promotion for purposes of these Terms and Conditions.
Nature of Rewards
These Terms and Conditions cover the rewards that we source for you from our partners. The Promoters of these rewards are Aster Pharmacy a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of the United Arab Emirates with its registered address at Al Hudaiba Awards Building, Block A, Al Mina Road, Jumeriah-Sheikh Hamdan Awards Complex and TLC Marketing Middle east, a private company duly incorporated in accordance with the laws of the United Arab of Emirates with its registered address at Jumeriah Lake towers, Cluster O, 15th Floor, Dubai (“TLC”). By accessing these rewards, you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions and you consent to us sharing your personal data with affiliates (means, in relation to TLC Marketing Worldwide, any entity Controlling, Controlled by or under common Control with TLC Marketing Worldwide from time to time) and suppliers for purposes of this reward. These Terms and Conditions apply in addition to the Terms and Conditions applicable to Aster Pharmacy Campaign. If there is a conflict between the Terms and Conditions applicable to the account or service and these Terms and Conditions, these Terms and Conditions will apply insofar as the rewards are concerned.
The Campaign commences at midnight (00h01) on the 25 October 2022 and ends at midnight (23h59) on 5 December 2022, all days inclusive.
>UAE Note: Entries from other countries will not be considered
How to redeem your reward
Customer to purchase from Aster (Health and Wellness product worth AED 200 or more) and get one reward.
- Participants will be required to scan QR code to direct them to the dedicated microsite: www.Asterfootballfever.com
- Participants to land on the campaign Microsite to fill in their Personal Details, and enter the unique code
- If the unique code is valid the participants will need to Spin the Wheel and will receive one reward.
- Verification will be completed within 24 working hours (Monday to Friday, excluding weekends and public holidays)
- Participants with valid entries as set out in above shall receive on an email with their reward voucher and instruction on how to redeem.
- For all quires and complaints, Participants can contact TLC Marketing center on email at Asterfootballfever@tlcrewards.com
- All valid reward recipients will receive one (1) “Reward” for every valid and complete entry submitted successfully on the redemption platform. No Limitation per household.
- Reward/s are non-refundable, non-transferrable and non-exchangeable.
- Reward/s cannot be exchanged for cash or reward credit.
- Reward is valid until 31 January 2023 in below countries: UAE.
- This promotion is only applicable to qualifying purchases made within the stipulated promotional dates (25 October 2022 until 6 of December 2022) any purchases made outside of this period will not be deemed valid and will not be eligible to receive a reward.
- Terms and conditions apply on all rewards partners.
- TLC reserves the right to deny any claim that is deemed to have been met with fraudulent activity and/or not abiding by the rules set out in the terms & conditions.
- All Reward partners’ terms and conditions, as provided to the Consumer at the time that the relevant Reward is redeemed, shall also apply. The Consumer, in redeeming and utilizing the Reward, agrees to such terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions: GoGamers
- Customers may only make use of one voucher code per subscription
- The voucher is not transferrable nor may it be exchanged for cash.
- The voucher is valid for one month from the date of receipt.
- Please refer to platform.gogamers.tech/gg for full terms and conditions
Terms and Conditions: VOX Cinema
- This voucher is valid at VOX Cinemas for free ticket for FIFA Semi-final live screen in the respective location.
- This vouchers can be redeemed at respective counters, against relevant experience only.
- Vouchers are non-refundable and cannot be sold or exchanged for cash. Vouchers become invalid if altered.
- Vouchers cannot be used in conjunction with other promotions.
- Kindly note that any food and beverage purchased outside the premises are not allowed.
Terms and Conditions: YouGotAGift
- Terms & Conditions of partner Brands are applicable.
- YouGotaGift does not accept cashback, returns or refunds.
Terms and Conditions: SK
- Customers may only make use of one voucher code for 2 sessions.
- The voucher is not transferrable nor may it be exchanged for cash.
- For full terms and conditions please refer to https://skfootballacademy.com/
Terms and Conditions: Elite
- Customers may only make use of one voucher code for 2 sessions.
- The voucher is not transferrable nor may it be exchanged for cash.
- For full terms and conditions please refer to https://elitesports.ae/
Terms and Conditions: Talabat
- This voucher is only applicable in Talabat UAE.
- One-time redemption per 1 Food delivery order not on Grocery.
- The voucher is valid for 30 days from date of receipt.
- This offer is applicable for online orders & on all payment methods.
- The customer will be charged delivery charges by the restaurants.
- This offer is applicable on all the orders on Talabat UAE.
- By entering this activation consumers warrant that they have read and agree to abide by these terms and conditions.
- Without detracting in any way from the Promotion Terms and Conditions, the following general provisions shall be applicable to these Rules.
- The Promoter/s of this Promotion are the Organisers. The Organisers will interpret the Terms and Conditions in their sole discretion and reserve the right to amend the Terms and Conditions at any time in accordance with the provisions contained in these Rules.
- By entering and participating in the Promotion, you agree that the Organisers may collect and process your personal information for purposes of this Promotion.
- The Organisers, their directors, members, partners, employees, agents, consultants, any other person who directly or indirectly controls or is controlled by them or any supplier of goods and services in connection with this Promotion and their spouses, life partners, parents, children, siblings, business partners or associates are not eligible to participate in or enter this Promotion.
- In the event of a dispute, the decision of the organisers will be final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into in this regard and for further clarity, the organisers shall be entitled to deal with such disputes (or any failure by entrants to follow the rules) in their sole discretion, including that the organisers shall be entitled, in addition to any other rights which the organisers may have in terms of these rules, to immediately disqualify entrants from this promotion. By entering the promotion and/or accepting any prize, the entrants, users and/or winners hereby indemnify, release and hold harmless the organisers (including their subsidiaries, holding companies and affiliates), their directors, employees, agents, suppliers and contractors (the “organiser parties”)
- From and against any actions, claims and/or liability for injury, loss, damage, expense, claim or damages of any kind resulting in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, from participation in the promotion, and/or the use, acceptance or possession of a prize, and/or participation (or nonparticipation) in a prize-related activity.
- Entrants who, in the Organisers’ sole determination, act unlawfully, fraudulently, in breach of these Rules and/or Terms and Conditions or otherwise dishonestly may be disqualified from participating in the Promotion and shall not be eligible to win any prize.
- Aster Pharmacy and TLC Marketing Worldwide are not responsible for any reward misrepresentation (written or verbal) on warranties by anyone / group other than TLC Marketing Worldwide.
- Additional to any other rights contained in the competition rules, the organisers reserve the right to terminate the promotion at any time with immediate effect. If this is the case, the organisers will provide a notice on the website and it shall be the responsibility of entrants to review such website in this respect. In such event, all entrants hereby waive any rights which they may have against any of the organiser parties and acknowledge that they will have no recourse or claim of any nature against the organiser parties.
- The promoters are not liable for any technical failure that may result in an entry not being successfully submitted. Any prize is accepted by a winner at his/her own risk and the organisers are not liable, at any time, for any defect in the prize.
- The duration of this Promotion may also be extended or curtailed at the sole discretion of the Promoters. If this is the case, the Organisers will provide notice of this on the Website. All Promotion queries must be directed to TLC Marketing Customer Service email on Asterfootballfever@tlcrewards.com 08:30 to 16:30 Monday – Friday. Not available on Weekends and Public Holidays.
- TLC reserves the right to block entries and participants if found abusing the competition rules and mechanics
- If for any reason this activation is not capable of being carried on as planned, due to without limitation infection by any computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failure, act of God, war (whether or not declared), political coup or insurrection, rebellion, labor dispute, fire, epidemic, storm, flood, typhoon, explosion, legal enactment, government directive, order or regulation, any law or regulation having force of law or any other reason or cause beyond the control of Aster Pharmacy, which corrupts or affects the administration security, fairness or integrity or proper conduct of this activation, Aster Pharmacy, to the fullest extent permitted by law, reserves the right in its sole discretion to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend this activation and to disqualify any Consumer who tampers with the activation and/or the entry process.
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, TLC is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer on-line systems, servers, or providers, computer software and/or equipment, failure of any e-mail account or any combination thereof.
- Aster Pharmacy will be entitled at its sole discretion and subject to any applicable law, to cancel, terminate, extend or suspend the activation or to modify these terms and conditions at any time prior to the closing date.
- TLC shall not be liable for any loss or damage whatsoever which is suffered (including but not limited to indirect or consequential loss) or for any death or personal injury suffered or sustained by the consumer. Except for any liability which cannot be excluded by law, the consumer hereby releases Aster Pharmacy, and all persons or corporations associated directly or indirectly with the activation from any and/or all claims, demands and proceedings whatsoever arising as a consequence of: • Their participation in the activation. • Any breach of these terms and conditions; • Non-receipt of the prize due to force majeure; • The use or non-use of the reward
- This release and indemnity extend to and includes Aster Pharmacy, its parent company and its related bodies corporate, and its respective directors, officers, agents, contractors, employees and sponsors associated with or which is involved directly or indirectly with the activation. This release and indemnity continue forever and binds the consumers' heirs, executors, personal representatives and assigns.
- By entering this competition, I allow TLC to send or forward marketing material relating to products or services. I also consent to my personal data i.e.: Name, Contact, E-mail Address being shared with the authorized partner TLC Marketing Middle East DMCC, solely for the intent of receiving the prize.
Any questions, comments or complaints regarding this activation must be directed to our customer care center, contact details are as follows:
Jurisdication and governing law
By participating in this activation, the consumer submits to the jurisdiction of the courts of your region for any and all actions or claims in any way related to this activation and expressly agree that such actions or claims are subject to the laws and regulations of your region.
Intellectual Property Rights
Aster Pharmacy is a registered trademark.© 2022. All rights reserved.
Terms & Conditions
- These terms and conditions ("Terms") apply to all e-commerce platforms providing pharmacy services for the supply of products such as over the counter medicines, prescription only medicines ("POM"), herbal medicines and food supplements, skin care products, medical apparatus for common sale and non-medical products including electrical products ("Products") through website, applications for mobile, or any other software ("Aster E-Platforms") operated by Aster Pharmacies, hereinafter referred to as ("Company", "we", "us", "our").
- These Terms set out the basis upon which you ("Users", "you", "your") can access and use Aster E-Platforms in the United Arab Emirates, to buy Products and have them delivered to you ("Services").
- The Terms constitute the whole legal agreement between you and us and govern your use of Aster E-Platforms to acquire Products and completely replaces any prior agreements, if any, between you and us.
- By accessing Aster E-Platforms, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree with any of the Terms, your sole recourse is to stop using Aster E-Platforms.
- The Company may amend these Terms at any time by posting an updated version of the Terms on Aster E-Platforms. The Company encourages you to check Aster E-Platforms regularly for any amendments to the Terms. Your continued use of Aster E-Platforms will constitute your express consent to these Terms.
- Nothing in these Terms affects your statutory rights, either as a consumer of services or otherwise.
- You will need to register with Aster E-Platforms to use any Services. To register, you must be at least 21 years of age and you must provide true, accurate, complete and current information (including name, date of birth, email address, credit/debit card details, mobile telephone number and other details) as requested during the account creation process. If you are under the legal age of majority, you may not register.
- If the prescription is for a person other than yourself, you will need to have the authority of the person whose prescription it is to have it dispensed by us. By placing an order to dispense another person's prescription you confirm that you have their authority to do so. You will provide us with any details that we may require confirming that you have such authority.
- By registering yourself on Aster E-Platforms, you warrant that the details you provide to the Company are correct and complete and you agree that you will inform the Company immediately of any changes to those details (e.g. change of email or postal address). You can access and update your details using the "My Account" area of Aster E-Platforms. You authorise us to use any information provided to us to verify your information (including any updated information), to obtain an initial credit authorisation from your credit card issuer at the time of registration, at Company's sole discretion. Your application for registration is dependent on acceptance of the same by Company, in its sole discretion.
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account user name and password and for preventing unauthorised access to your profile. You agree to accept responsibility for all activities that occur under your account. Please take all necessary steps to ensure that your user name and password is kept confidential and secure. Please inform the Company immediately if you have any reason to believe that your user name and/or password has become known to anyone else, or are being, or are likely to be, used in an unauthorised manner.
- The Company reserves the right to refuse access to Aster E-Platforms, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel/reject orders, at Company's sole discretion. If the Company cancels an order, it will be without charge to you.
- The Company is not the manufacturer of the Products sold via Aster E-Platforms. We do our best to ensure that information provided on Aster E-Platforms is accurate, but we do not warrant that it is correct, complete, reliable, current or error-free. You should not rely solely on the information presented on Aster E-Platforms and you should read labels, warnings and directions provided with the Products and consult your UAE licensed physician before purchasing any products on Aster E-Platforms.
- Electrical Products sold on Aster E-Platforms are designed for use in the UAE. They may not be suitable for use in other countries and you should check with the manufacturer before doing so. You should read the instructions that come with the Product before using the Product and observe any specific warnings given by the manufacturer.
- Not all medical Products are suitable for all medical ailments and potentially their use may interfere with treatment you are receiving or aggravate a condition. You should check with your licensed physician before using any medical Product.
- Physical fitness Products may not be suitable for use by some individuals. You should check with your licensed physician before embarking on any fitness programed.
- Prices of all products are inclusive of VAT. Prices may change at any time due to revisions or other price changes advised from suppliers, vendors or governmental authorities. These price changes can reflect on Aster E-Platforms at any time throughout the day and may result in increased or decreased price of a Product. These revisions can be permanent or temporary and any changes in prices are at the discretion of the Company and are in line with pricing guidelines from suppliers, vendors and governmental authorities. You agree to pay the listed price applicable at the time of confirmation of your order and billing by us.
- There may be errors in the pricing that appears on Aster E-Platforms or during the order process. We will try to resolve, in good faith and in accordance with applicable laws, any issues that may arise as a result of such errors. You need to cooperate with us to resolve such issues, and you agree that we shall have full discretion to determine the appropriate resolution in such cases.
- We accept orders for Products subject to availability. Please note additional special conditions apply for POM. If for any reason the Products you ordered are no longer available, we will contact you using the contact details you supplied when placing your order and either: (i) offer you an alternative Product of equivalent quality and price if this is possible; or ii. cancel the Product from your order and give you a full refund in respect of that Product.
- If we are unable to contact you or do not receive a response from you, we will process any remaining Products on your order and refund you for the Products we are unable to supply.
- By ordering Products, you agree to pay the full amount payable for such Products as indicated during the order process, along with any shipping costs or other charges applicable to that order.
- We reserve the right to refuse service, terminate your account or cancel orders, at our sole discretion.
- You may pay for the Products which you order online using Aster E-Platforms by supplying your credit/debit card details to our third party payment provider OR by paying cash on delivery. You may also use combination payment with multiple options of cash, card payment, "Aster Secure",rewards points or approved gift vouchers as provided in Aster E-Platforms checkout process.
- If you make a payment for Products ordered using Aster E-Platforms, the details you are asked to submit will be provided directly to our third party payment provider via a secured connection ("Payment Gateway").
- We reserve the right to cancel your transaction processing account at any time for any reason, at which time we will return the payment amount entered in the Payment Gateway, in an appropriate and reasonable timeframe.
- We reserve the right to refuse processing Services to you at any time for any reason. You also maintain the ability to discontinue use of the Payment Gateway at any time for any reason. Active recurring payments must be deleted before use of Services is discontinued. It is your responsibility to terminate any and all recurring payments on your account before relocating or moving, otherwise charges will continue to be assessed to your billing account during the period designated for recurring payments to take place.
- If you believe a transaction was made improperly, we in our sole discretion may void, issue a credit, or rescind any transaction made through the Payment Gateway prior to remittance of such payment to your payee. Payment disputes arising after payment has been settled to your payee are between you and payee alone. We may act as an intermediary if our actions can reasonably and efficiently handle said problem.
- Aster E-Platforms can only be used for the delivery of Products in the UAE (and Dubai only for POM).
- When we accept an order, we aim to deliver your Product consignment within 3 working days of the date of order or at some other delivery date indicated at the time of order confirmation. Delivery dates are indicative only. We are not liable for any delay in delivery due to unforeseen reasons including but not limited to product unavailability, transport delays, natural calamities or any other reason beyond our reasonable control.
- Delivery occurs when the ordered Products are delivered to the delivery address you specified when placing your order. At this point, responsibility for loss, breakage and damage passes to you. Ownership of Products purchased passes to you when payment is received by us in full and the product is delivered to you / authorized person. You will be asked to sign for acceptance of the Products which will confirm that the Products are correct and have been received in good condition.
- If you are not at the delivery address, we will assume that any adults that are present at the delivery address are authorized by you to take delivery of the Products that you have ordered. If above criteria are not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, we will not leave the Products at the delivery address. We will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time.
- While we aim to ship all Products in your order together, this may not always be possible due to Product characteristics or availability.
- Please note that all deliveries will be shipped with an invoice setting out the price.
- Free shipping applies for all orders above 69 AED. There is a charge of AED 10 for orders below 69 AED. These charges are subject to change without prior notice and you should the Company encourages you to check Aster E-Platforms regularly for any amendments to these Terms and such charges. Shipping charges will be calculated at the time of checkout online. Any deliveries to be made in a stipulated period of time or date may attract additional charges determined by Aster E-platforms and the same will be specified on the order value before placing an order.
- Aster E-Platforms believes in helping its customers as far as possible and therefore, has a liberal cancellation policy.
- Under this policy cancellations of orders is permitted at any time before we have sent you an SMS message confirming our acceptance of your order.
- Unless required by law, Aster E-Platforms do not accept cancellation requests for perishable or temperature sensitive items. However, a refund and return can be made for such items if you establish, in our sole opinion, that there is a deficiency in the integrity of the packaging or product.
Return & Refund Policy
- There can be certain circumstances, beyond our control, where you could receive a damaged/defective Product or a product that is not the same as per your original order. We shall replace the product with the same Products as per the order, at no extra cost. In such circumstances, before using the Product, please get in touch with our Customer Service Team, who will guide you on the process for replacing the product, at our Customer Service number 800 700 600 or write to us at email@example.com.
- Where Products are not damaged/defective we will only accept return of certain Products on a case by case basis under these Terms. The return process for Products ordered through Aster E-Platforms can be amended by us, in our sole discretion and may depend on the nature and category of the product ordered.
Conditions for Return
- Please notify us of receipt of a damaged/defective Product(s) within maximum 48 hours of delivery of the Product.
- Products to be returned must be in the same condition as you received them, including keeping hygienic seals. Unless required by law, used or opened products will not be replaced under any circumstances.
- Products should be returned in their original packaging along with the original price tags, labels and invoices.
- It is advised that the returned packets should be strongly and adequately packaged so that there is no further damage of goods in transit.
- Please contact our Customer Service Team to arrange for collection of your return. One of our drivers or shipping partners will pick up your return. Once collected your return will be inspected by us to determine if the return is acceptable.
Once we have found the basis for the return acceptable, in our sole opinion and the Product has been received by Aster E-Platforms, then the refund will be processed based on the mode of payment of the order. Orders paid by credit/debit card will be refunded by credit back to the credit/debit card within 15 workings days. However, We shall not be responsible for the delay in refund due to delay in processes of banks. For all other modes of payment, a refund will be made by way of cheque payable to the person named on our invoice and as provided at the time of order within 7 working days.
- Coupon Codes cannot be exchanged for cash or credit
- Coupon codes are not applicable on certain categories - Milk formulas, Sports Nutrition
- Aster Online reserves the right to modify or cancel the coupon code at any time
Agreement To Deal Electronically; Electronic Communications And Notices
- By clicking "Submit" on any step of a transaction on Aster E-Platforms, you agree to conduct such transaction by electronic means. You understand that by clicking the box titled "I agree to the Terms & Conditions", you are agreeing to conduct an electronic transaction and to use and receive communications through electronic means. You agree to enter the requested information electronically via the Internet and to be notified regarding any transaction/promotion electronically through the email address you have provided. You understand that electronically signed documents have the same legal effect as hard copies with ink signatures.
- Except as otherwise provided in these Terms, we will give you any notices regarding Aster E-Platforms by posting them on Aster E-Platforms. To fulfill our obligations to you under these Terms, we may wish to communicate with you by email and/or by posting notices on Aster E-Platforms. You agree to receive communications from us electronically and that electronic communications will satisfy any legal requirement for communications that need to be in writing.
Use of Aster E-Platforms
- The Company tries to keep all information on Aster E-Platforms up to date, but it may not be correct all of the time. You should independently check the information you use is correct. You agree that you use Aster E-Platforms at your own risk. If you find any incorrect information, you can notify the Company by calling or emailing at the details specified in the Contact section below.
- You must not conduct or promote any illegal activities while using Aster E-Platforms. This includes any activities that (in Company's opinion) breach copyright, infringe on privacy or infringe any other third party rights, as well as activities that are defamatory to third persons. To do so may lead to prosecution.
- All content on Aster E-Platforms is for general information purposes, it is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. You must obtain professional or specialist advice before taking or refraining from, any action on the basis of the content on Aster E-Platforms.
- You must not use Aster E-Platforms to generate unsolicited emails, spam or promotional materials to other users. You must not do anything to cause damage to Aster E-Platforms or other users of the Aster E-Platforms, including any technical damage to other computers. You must not send any viruses or other material designed to adversely affect the operation of Aster E-Platforms, affect any other users of the Aster E-Platforms or affect any equipment or any data on Aster E-Platforms. You must not attempt to gain access to Aster E-Platforms or the system that runs Aster E-Platforms. You must not interfere with the security of Aster E-Platforms, its services, system resources or network. You must not use Aster E-Platforms in any manner that could damage, overburden or impair Aster E-Platforms or harvest or otherwise collect any information about other users. You must not change, edit, add to or produce summaries of its content anywhere else. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site. You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- Please note that it is illegal to provide false information or fraudulently obtained information regarding the credit/debit card or without the consent of the cardholder. Any party engaged in illegal activities involving the use of Aster E-Platforms may be subject to prosecution. The Company does not guarantee that the Company will be able to prevent any illegal or inappropriate use of Aster E-Platforms or will give notice of any illegal or inappropriate use of Aster E-Platforms.
- You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programs and platform in order to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
Change and Cessation of Operations
The Company reserves the right to change or correct any errors or omissions on Aster E-Platforms and to alter, limit or discontinue the provision of any of the services provided via Aster E-Platforms, at any time without prior notice to you. The Company will use reasonable efforts to include up-to-date and accurate information on Aster E-Platforms, but it reserves the right to delete, modify or supplement the content available on Aster E-Platforms at any time for any reason without prior notification.
Third Party Links and Advertisements
- Aster E-Platforms may contain links to other websites. The Company makes no representations or warranties as to the content, privacy practices and other practices of any websites operated by a third party and the Company does not assume responsibility for the content or practices of such websites. You should check the terms and conditions and privacy policies for all third party websites you visit to understand their procedures.
- If you use any material or visit any linked website, you do so at your own risk and it is your responsibility to take all protective measures to guard against viruses or other destructive material. The Company does not endorse and is not responsible for the use of or the content of any third party websites. The Company is not responsible for anything that may happen when you use them.
- Aster E-Platforms' content is protected by copyright, trade mark and other intellectual property rights. The Company or its affiliates or its licensors, retain all rights in such content. You are only permitted to access and use Aster E-Platforms for personal purposes. You may not use Aster E-Platforms or any of its content to further any commercial purpose, including any advertising or advertising revenue generation activity on your own website. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, commercially exploit, create derivative works from, transfer or sell any content or software contained within the Aster E-Platforms.
- The Company is not responsible for any error or inaccuracy in any advertising or sponsorship material available on Aster E-Platforms.
You agree to comply with all legal requirements of the jurisdiction in which you are located with regard to your use of Aster E-Platforms and you acknowledge that you are entirely responsible for ensuring your own familiarity with such requirements and your own compliance with the same. Aster E-Platforms may at times provide opportunities for Users to post reviews and other comments, questions, suggestions or other information ("User Generated Content"). You warrant that any such User Generated Content submitted by you on Aster E-Platforms is original (and does not infringe the copyright of others), and you hereby grant the Company a perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, royalty-free license to use such User Generated Content so submitted, without any further recourse to you and you hereby waive any moral rights in such User Generated Content. You agree that this license authorizes us to publish your User Generated Content and identify you as the source of that content by using the name or user name that you use to submit the content. You agree that you will not post any content that is contrary to morality, defamatory, inflammatory, that infringes copyright or that may otherwise breach common decency or be contrary to law. The Company has the right, but not the obligation, to monitor and edit or remove any activity or User Generated Content and takes no responsibility and assumes no liability for any User Generated Content posted by you or any third party.
Disclaimer Of Warranty
Aster E-Platforms and its content are provided on an "as is" and "as available"basis. The Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective suppliers and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees expressly disclaim (to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law) any and all express, implied and statutory warranties, including, without limitation, any warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, freedom from computer virus, title and non-infringement of proprietary rights.
Limitation Of Liability
To the maximum extent permissible by applicable law, Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective suppliers and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees:
- Are not liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special or consequential damages or loss (including, without limitation, incidental and consequential damages, lost profits or damages resulting from lost data or business interruption) arising out of or in way connected with your use of Products or the use or inability to use Aster E-Platforms and its content, whether based on warranty, contract, tort (including negligence), or any other legal theory and whether or not company is advised of the possibility of such damages; and
- Are excluded from any and all liability for damages caused by any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any communications due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the internet or on Aster E-Platforms or combination thereof, including any injury or damage to any users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from use of Aster E-Platforms.
Where it is not possible to exclude liability under applicable law, you agree that Company's maximum liability for any corresponding claim shall be limited to the amount paid for the Prescribed Products in question.
You agree to hold harmless and indemnify Company, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates and their respective suppliers and any of their owners, officers, directors, managers, members, agents and employees from and against any claims, liabilities, suits, judgments, litigation costs, causes of action, demands, recoveries, losses, damages (actual and consequential), fines, penalties and legal fees or other costs or expenses of any kind or nature arising from or in any way related to your use of Aster E-Platforms, including, but not limited to those brought by you or on your behalf in excess of the liability described above or by third parties as a result of your breach of these Terms, your violation of any law or the rights of a third party or your use of the Aster E-Platforms.
The Company may terminate or suspend your access to all or part of Aster E-Platforms without prior notice, if it believes that your conduct is in violation of these Terms, applicable law or otherwise harmful to the interests of the Company or any third party. Notwithstanding, such termination or suspension, you agree that you will continue to be subject to the obligations that, by their nature, survive such termination or suspension, including the obligations relating to Intellectual Property Rights and User Generated Content.
None of the provisions of these Terms will be deemed to constitute a partnership or agency between you and Company and you will have no authority to bind the Company in any manner whatsoever.
If any provision of these Terms is held by a court of competent jurisdiction to be invalid, illegal or unenforceable and can be deleted such provision without altering the essence of these Terms, the invalid, illegal or unenforceable provision will be severed and the remaining provisions will remain in full force or effect.
Any failure by the Company to enforce any terms set out in these Terms or other policies with you is not a waiver of Company's rights to enforce those terms.
Governing Law and Jurisdiction
The Terms shall be governed by the laws of Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Any dispute regarding these Terms shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Courts in Dubai
Aster Pharmacies Group LLC, bearing commercial licence No. 689624 has a registered office at Aster Building, Al Rafa Police Station Road, Bur Dubai, P.O. Box: 50585, Dubai, UAE. You can contact us regarding the Services or these Terms on firstname.lastname@example.org and toll free Customer Service number 800 700 600.
Prescription Only Medicines ("Pom")
- The following special terms apply to your use of Aster E-platforms POM ordering service. These are additional to and supplement our standard terms which also apply.
- If you have any questions concerning the service, please contact us at 800 700 600 in the UAE.
- We only accept POM orders from and dispatch POM orders to addresses in the Emirate of Dubai.
- You can place a POM order by uploading an electronic copy of the original prescription from a UAE licensed physician on Aster E-Platforms. You will agree to provide the original prescription to us at time of delivery. Should the original prescription not be available at the time of delivery, we retain the right to refuse delivery of the order and cancel the same. Orders that are cancelled, either by you or by us under these Terms, will be refunded to the extent of the purchase price of the POM.
- Once a POM order has been placed, the transaction is processed by our registered pharmacists holding a license from Dubai Health Authority.
- We may not accept your POM order in a variety of situations, including:
- if the written prescription is not from a UAE licensed physician and is dated prior to 3 days in case of acute illness and 7 days in case of chronic illness;
- if we are unable to check the patient's identity;
- if the item is out of stock;
- if the handwriting on the prescription is not legible;
- if we find a pricing error;
- if we are not provided with the original prescription at the time of delivery; or
- for any other reason (at our sole discretion) including but not limited to if we consider the prescription has been tampered with.
- When you place a POM order you will upload copies of your medical insurance card and your Emirates ID. You will provide us with any further information we may require regarding your medical insurance.
- We will not make changes or alter anything in the medical prescription, except after consulting the UAE licensed physician who issued the prescription. We may change the POM and substitute a similar one containing the same active ingredients, after discussing with the UAE licensed physician who issued the prescription and after informing you.
- If we accept your POM order we will send an SMS message to your registered mobile telephone number. If any monies are payable by you the SMS will advise you of the amount due. Our Aster Secure programme points does not apply to payment of POM.
- If your medical insurance covers the payment of the cost of the POM we will submit a claim for payment by your medical insurers using the insurance details you provide to us.
- If your medical insurer does not cover the cost of (all or any) of the POM or does not accept our claim for payment, you will be responsible for payment. We will inform you of amounts due in payment for the POM when we confirm acceptance of your order. You must indicate your agreement to payment by clicking acceptance in response to our confirmation. If you do not agree to pay, then your order will be deemed void and we will have no responsibility to fulfill your order.
- Amounts due by you must be paid only on delivery by us either in cash or by debit card or credit card (where such payment methods are available).
- We only deliver to addresses within the Emirate of Dubai. We target to make deliveries on the same day of the order except where the order was placed after 8:00 PM GMT+4. Where the order is placed after 8:00 PM GMT+4, we target that delivery will be made on the following day. While Company makes efforts to dispatch orders on time, the indicated delivery times are targets only and to the extent permitted by law will not be liable in any way whatsoever for any delay in making delivery. Aster E-Platforms are not intended for use for urgent or emergency supply of POM and you should not use Aster E-Platforms in urgent situations or emergency.
- Delivery will require a doorstep signature by the person to whom the prescription is issued ("Patient"), or a pre-authorised individual (e.g. the Patient's parent or guardian) ("Carer") and collection by us of the original prescription. Delivery of POM will be made only to the Patient or the Patient's Carer. The Carer must be specified in advance when placing the order and authorisation granted to accept and sign for the delivery. If the above criteria is not met or if there is no one at the delivery address, then we will not deliver the POM at the delivery address. Instead, the Company will contact you to arrange an alternative delivery time. We cannot be held responsible if this results in a delay in delivery of your order. Further, it is your responsibility to keep track of the status of your order.
- We will only deliver the POM if you or your Carer (as applicable) pays any amounts due under these Terms at the time of delivery.
- You must check all items dispensed to you and should not take any medication that appears to have been tampered with or which may have been dispensed in error. You are responsible to confirm that the POMs received are correct (including but not limited to the correct drug, correct dosage, correct form) and will be taken in the correct manner as prescribed by your UAE licensed physician. Failure to abide by this obligation could seriously damage your health. To the extent permitted by law, the Company is not liable in any way whatsoever for your use of POM properly supplied by us.
- We will confirm completion of delivery with you or your Carer via email, by phone or other appropriate means.
- Returns and refunds will be made in accordance with our standard terms, excepting that you must notify us of receipt of a damaged/defective POM Product(s) within maximum 48 hours of delivery of the Product.
Aster Secure Terms & Conditions
Aster Secure is a rewards program operated by Aster Pharmacy which is wholly owned by Aster DM Healthcare and existing under the federal laws of the United Arab Emirates. Aster Secure Rewards program is available in Aster Pharmacy in UAE and ecommerce portal AsterOnline.com. As an Aster Secure member, you will earn points when presenting your Aster Secure Card at the time of purchase at any Aster Pharmacy retail store and updating the card number in AsterOnline.com on all pharma and non-pharma products. The Terms and Conditions stated herein, as defined by Aster Pharmacy, form the basis and guidelines of the issuance of the Aster Secure Card and defines the rights and obligations of the Member. Members of Aster Secure are subject to these guidelines and are deemed to have accepted the Terms, Conditions, Guidelines and Rules thereof upon receiving of Aster Secure card.
- Aster Pharmacy reserves the right to modify or discontinue Aster Secure, or to change, cancel or withdraw any of the terms and conditions, without assigning any reason whatsoever at any point of time at its own discretion. It reserves the right, at its sole discretion and without prior notice, to cancel the Membership card/e-card of any individual and benefits that go with said membership. Aster Pharmacy will use reasonable efforts to ensure Terms and conditions, or any changes in program terms are communicated to the member through electronic communication or website updates.
- It is the responsibility of the member to read, agree and accept the terms and conditions, including any changes or modification made. Continuance as a member signifies acceptance and understanding of the most updated Terms and Condition. We encourage members to surrender/withdraw membership for non-agreement (inability to comply) with any of the Terms and Conditions.
- Aster Pharmacy has the right to change or withdraw any benefits or offers made through Aster Secure and is not responsible for any liability that goes along with such change.
- Points earning and redemption guidelines, including points schemes and payback percentage may rightfully be changed by Aster Pharmacy, and will use reasonable efforts to notify members of such changes.
- Aster Secure membership can be revoked or refused, if member is involved in any misuse of Aster Secure card, involved in any act of fraud, stealing, cheating with or without cause and without notice. For the mentioned involvements, all your existing points on Aster Secure Card shall also stand cancelled and cannot be redeemed.
- Enrollment to the program allows Aster Pharmacy to obtain, retain, use and disclose (as required by law) information provided during registration including but not limited to name, email ID, date of birth, mobile number, nationality, gender, etc. for the following purposes: transactional details for accrual and redemption; for marketing research and analysis; promotion, services, products, offers communications; new products offering and developments; planning, development and implementation of Aster Secure, accounting and auditing purposes and disclosing information as required by law.
- Each Member is obligated to keep his information file up-to-date by reporting any change in name, mobile number or other data. Members may do so following visiting any Aster Pharmacy, sending email to email@example.com or by calling Aster Pharmacy toll free number 800-700-600
- Member agrees to receive communications, including electronic SMS and email communications from Aster Pharmacy. Such communications may be in form of programs updates, exclusive promotions and tie-up offers that Aster Secure deems beneficial to the member.
- Membership will terminate automatically and all rights and privileges void on the death of the Member.
- The terms and conditions as published on the website is subject to amendment, shall be final, binding and supersede the terms and conditions herein and other information as provided in relation to Aster Secure.
Use of Secure Card
- Secure Card is only available in UAE.
- Secure card is a property of Aster Pharmacy and members are considered custodians.
- Membership is free for life and has no expiration.
- Membership needs to be activated through the registration link sent to the member through an SMS upon registration. Customer has to visit any Aster Pharmacy or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 800-700-600 for any issue with activation.
- Secure card is and shall remain the property of Aster Pharmacy and must be returned on demand.
- Aster Pharmacy will not be liable for any misuse of member’s Secure Card and it is the member’s responsibility to ensure safekeeping of card at all times.
- In case of lost or damaged Secure Card, a new e-card will be provided by Aster Pharmacy. The Member agrees to immediately report the said incident in by visiting any Aster Pharmacy, writing to email@example.com or by calling the Aster Pharmacy toll free number 800700600. Aster Pharmacy should not be held liable for a Member’s lost or redeemed Secure points whether or not the Member immediately reported the lost Secure Card.
Earning and Redemption of Aster Secure Points
- Earning and redemption of Secure points is only possible by presenting Secure card at the time of purchase at Aster Pharmacy and by updating your Secure Card number at your account at AsterOnline.com
- Earning of points is possible only after completion of registration using the link sent through SMS.
- Home delivery and Aster Hospital Pharmacies purchases are not included in the program.
- Secure points are non-transferrable.
- Allotment of rewards points for past transaction is out of the program scope.
- A member can only hold one Secure card.
- Secure Points accrued by any Member do not constitute the property of the Member and cannot be exchanged for cash.
- Redeemed Secure points cannot be used again.
- Aster Secure points will remain on the member’s account for 24 months from accumulation date. If points are not redeemed within 24 months, points will expire and can no longer be redeemed.
- Aster Pharmacy has the right to make adjustments on earned or accrued points as it sees fit including, but not limited to, deduction of points arising from returned goods or services purchased from Aster Pharmacy or cancelled/returned orders from AsterOnline.com
- It is the responsibility of the Member to keep transaction receipts, which may be required in case of request for point’s verification by the Member.
- For the redemption of Secure points, those points reflected in Aster Pharmacy records shall be deemed correct and Aster Pharmacy has the exclusive right to determine the available amount of points to be awarded to or redeemed by the Member. Points redeemed may no longer be changed, revoked, or cancelled.
- Members can view their profile and points online at https://asteronline.com
Aster Secure FAQ
What is Secure?
Secure is a unique and successful retail rewards program in the UAE. It gives you an amazing shopping experience across Aster verticals. Start earning reward points every time you shop at Aster stores in UAE and at Aster Pharmacy e-commerce website - AsterOnline.com. Aster Secure card is free for life, earning points is possible for both non-pharma and pharma products including insurance transactions- except HMO, and with no minimum points for redemption.
How do I sign up for Secure?
- Sign up at any Aster Pharmacy in UAE or register at www.asteronline.com
- Activate your membership through the SMS link sent on your registered mobile no.
- Download Secure e-card and save it to your e-wallet or take a screenshot.
How is my privacy protected with the personal information I provided?
We regard your privacy with utmost importance. We require only the following details: Complete name, date of birth, nationality, mobile number, e-mail address and gender and we ensure restricted access to your non-public information.
My membership information has changed. How do I update my profile?
To update your profile, you may send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call our toll-free number 800-700-600. A dedicated member portal will be shortly launched, which will enable to update your profile yourself.
Is there an expiration date for my Secure membership?
No. However, Secure points expire in 2 years from the accumulation date.
How do I get a replacement if I lose my Secure card?
You can get your new Secure e-card by visiting your nearest Aster Pharmacy, sending an email to email@example.com or by calling our toll-free number 800-700-600.
What will happen to the points in my old card?
All Secure points from your old card will be transferred to your new e-card.
How do I earn points for Secure?
You just need to present your Secure e-card each time you make a transaction at any Aster Pharmacy. For AsterOnline.com purchase, just update your Secure e-card by clicking Aster Secure refresh button under your Account. Make sure you use the same mobile number that you used during registration.
How many points do I earn for my purchases?
For every AED 2 spent on Pharma products, you earn 1 reward point, for every AED 1 spent on Non-Pharma products, you earn 2 reward points and for your purchases on Aster Online you earn 4 reward points for AED 1 spent.
Can I use my Secure card at Aster Clinics and Aster Optics?
Yes, as of now, you can use your Aster Secure card at Aster Clinics and Aster Optics to avail special member offers and discounts, only. Earning and burning of points is only possible across all Aster Pharmacies, Beleaf Stores and Asteronline.com.
Do I earn points for home delivery purchases?
To earn points, card needs to be scanned/swiped at Aster Pharmacies and Beleaf Stores point of sale system. Hence, home delivery is not included in the program.
Can I use my card at Aster Hospital Pharmacy and earn points?
As of now, Aster Hospital Pharmacies are not included in the program.
Will I earn points if I don't present my Secure card upon purchase?
To earn points, you need to present your Secure card each time you make a transaction at Aster Pharmacy. Kindly update your profile at AsterOnline.com. We are unable to allot points for any past transactions.
Can I transfer Secure points?
Secure points are non-transferrable.
If I return a purchase, what happens to the points I have earned?
If you return an item, earned Secure points will be reversed.
I forgot to present my membership card at the time of purchase. Can I bring my receipt and add the points?
To earn points, you need to present your Secure card each time you make a transaction at Aster Pharmacy. Kindly update your profile at AsterOnline.com. We are unable to allot points for any past transactions
How do I check my Secure card points and status?
You may check your points through the following:
- Call our toll-free number 800-700-600
- Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
- A dedicated member portal will be shortly launched, which will enable you to check your points.
When do my points expire?
Your points expire 2 years from the accumulation date.
How do I redeem my Secure points?
To redeem your points, you just need to present your e-card at any Aster Pharmacy at the time of purchase. The converted AED amount of your earned points will be deducted from your total bill. For AsterOnline.com purchases, an option to pay using Aster Secure is available on the checkout page.