Bebelac AR Anti-Regurgitation Infant Milk Formula For 0-6 Months Baby 400g
- Provides babies with the nutrients they need to grow and thrive
- Complete care for infants suffering from regurgitation
- Formula to help with feeding issues and provide complete nutrition
- Cow's milk-based baby formula for babies up to 6 months of age
- Provides key nutrients for growth
- Incorporated with calcium, iron, vitamin D and zinc
- Formulation based on your baby's specific issues and needs
- Enriched with milk fat, DHA, AA, nucleotides, minerals and vitamins
- Anti-regurgitation milk suitable from birth onwards
- Bebelac Anti-Regurgitation Infant Milk Formula For 0-6 Months Baby is a food for special medical purposes for the dietary management of frequent reflux and regurgitation. It is specially designed to help babies suffering from regurgitation (spitting up). Regurgitation might be because their digestive system is not yet fully developed, and the problem may resolve itself in time. In babies' first months, they might suffer from regurgitation (spitting up) which is common. Bebelac AR is designed to relieve your baby's symptoms as they find it difficult to keep their formula down when being fed. Bebelac AR contains all the nutrients needed to support your baby's growth and development. It also contains a natural gum (locust bean gum) which thickens the formula and helps your baby to keep milk down. Bebelac Anti-Regurgitation Baby Milk Formula designed as a complete substitute for human milk to meet the full nutritional needs of babies. This exclusive blend of nutrients helps support baby's overall growth and development. Designed to reduce the incidence or severity of regurgitation in bottle-fed babies, Bebelac Anti-Regurgitation Infant Milk Formula is nutritionally complete, suitable as the sole source of nutrition from birth to 6 months and as part of a starter diet.
- Helps to feed and manage babies with reflux and regurgitation
- Offers complete nutrition for your infant
- Supports cognitive development and immune response
- Promotes bone growth, gut health, vision development and physical growth of the baby
- Contains nucleotides that is important for all biological processes including cell division
- Enhances the brain function and improves vision health of the baby
- Helps meet the daily nutrition requirement of the baby
- Supports overall healthy growth and development of the baby
- If you think your baby has frequent reflux and regurgitation speak to your healthcare professional for advice.
- Good hygiene is very important when making up a formula feed. Please follow the preparation instructions provided by the manufacturer on the pack. It's important to cool the formula so it's not too hot to drink.
- IMPORANT: Breastfeeding is best for babies and a healthy diet / maternal nutrition is important when breastfeeding. A decision not to Breastfeed can be difficult to reverse. Infant formula is suitable from birth when babies are not breastfed. It is recommended that all formula milks be used on the advice of a doctor. All preparation and feeding instructions should be followed carefully as inappropriate preparation could lead to health hazards.
- Storage: Should be stored in a cool, dry place; do not refrigerate, and use contents within four weeks of opening. For hygiene reasons, do not store made up feeds, discard unfinished feeds as soon as possible, and always within 2 hours.
|Age Group||0 To 6 Months|
|Storage Temperature||Cool Temperature|